Getting ready to job share.
What is job-sharing? What are my options? Is it right for me? What do I need to do? How will it work?
This session covers:
- Understanding what job-sharing means
- Learning how to find the right job share partner
- Negotiating the right to job share with an employer
- Making a job share work
It is a combination of information, Q&A and discussion with practical exercises covering:
- Making a robust case for job-sharing
- Examining your personal working style and values (which will be the basis of finding your perfect job share pair
- Communicating effectively (the bedrock of all successful job shares)
Before the session, you will complete an online work approach and values questionnaire (results in the session)
You will leave the session with a guide to job-sharing and top tips for exploring a potential job share partnership.
To tell us you're interested in booking a session, fill in this form. Got some questions? Email us here.