Getting ready for flex.
What is flexible working? What are my options? What are my rights? Which option is right for me? What do I need to do? How will it work?
This session covers:
- Understanding what your flexible working options are
- Negotiating the right to work flexibly with an employer
- Making flex work
It combines information, Q&A and discussion, with practical exercises covering:
- Making a robust case for flexible working
- Examining your personal working style and values
- Communicating effectively (the bedrock of all successful flexible working)
Before the session, you will complete an online work approach and values questionnaire (results in the session)
You will leave the session with an overview of flex sheet, top tips, and a guide to managing your inbox (because we know that emails are a huge bug bear)
To tell us you're interested in booking a session, fill in this form. Got some questions? Email us here.