Writing your best CV.
Your CV is your first contact with a prospective employer. Its sole purpose is to secure you a job interview. So everything about it should tell a great story about you – your skills, suitability and strengths. It absolutely must make a great first impression.
This is a deeply practical workshop, in which we will cover:
1. The six stages of CV writing:
- Preparation (what you want to say about you)
- Research (into the roles you are applying for)
- Format (what goes where, and what looks great – we’ll share some great templates which we really like)
2. A deep dive into: writing your personal profile and a compelling cover letter.
Before the session, you will complete an online CV style questionnaire (results in the session)
You will leave the session with CV templates, practical strategies for managing the job application process and CV top tips too.
To tell us you're interested in booking a session, fill in this form. Got some questions? Email us here.